Ray White Policy & Procedures
- Applications can only be submitted after you or your representative have viewed and accepted the property in its current condition and cleanliness.
- Applications are processed Monday to Friday only, allow 2 business
- Each applicant must submit an individual form with 100 points of photocopied identification for each Please complete all details accurately, as incorrect details could void your application.
- All applicants will be checked through the Tenancy Information Centre of Australia (TICA). Applications are referred to the owner of the property and the owners’ decision is considered
Should Your Application Be Successful
- You will be required to pay the first two weeks rent within 24 hours to secure the property.
The property will not be removed from our availability list until the Tenancy Agreement has been signed. A tenancy induction will be conducted with all tenants as soon as possible after approval. Once the Tenancy Agreement has been signed, you will be required pay the bond – Direct to Bonds Online. We require cleared funds to our account before the keys are collected.
- Once the commencement date of the tenancy has been agreed upon, this cannot be
- We are a CASHLESS Methods of payments options are, Internet Banking through your chosen financial institution – Automatic Recurring Payment, we will supply you with our account details to arrange bank transfer or in bank deposit. By completing this application you have agreed to these payment methods.